WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Tithingtime - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Tithingtime > Topics

Subject: BREAD OF LIVE.
Replies: 0 Views: 447

apostle4 26.05.09 - 07:30pm
I'm the bread of life. He who come to me shall never hunger, and he who believe in Me shall never thirst..John 6:35.
Beloved children of God, is any one hungry or thirsty of anything praise worthy? Let him or her come to our Lord Jesus Christ through fasting and prayers, according to God's perpetual immutable unbounded promises of benevolence. Let him or her believe and have faith in the word of God. God's word are perpetually imbue with dynamics ability of providential gratification of any soul that is indepted to any type of starvation (Spiritually and physically), to the praise and glory of God; As it written in the prophetic inscriptions of Isaiah 55:1-5; And the unbroken eman ting eloquence of perpetual preceding and succeding generations, which echos day unto day, to the ends of the word, from
Matthew 11:28.

Beloved, be strong in the power of God's word, and emerge from thy mire of despair to the s of unbounded and unbroken glories, by the word of God most high.
Let these invariable facts be engraved in the foundation of your heart: ''THERE IS NOTHING PRAISE TOO HARD FOR GOD ACCOMPLISH IN YOU, IF YOU BELIEVE AND ABIDE IN HIS WORLD''.

* Tithingtime Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Tithingtime

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search