WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Tithingtime - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Tithingtime > Topics

Subject: THE GIDEON'S REVIVAL
Replies: 1 Views: 452

apostle4 30.03.09 - 09:09am
Thanks to God for His awesome mercy and grace.
Peace and divine liberty to all Nations and Ages in Jesus name.

Beloved people of God, the word of God once said:
''THE DARK PLACES OF THE EARTH ARE FULL OF THE HABITATION OF CRUELTY.
PSALM 74:20''.
It was reecho by our Lord Jesus, that in the later days,
''INIQUITY SHALL ABOUND, AND THE LOVE OF MANY WILL WAX COLD. MATTHEW 24:12''.

But these days, I testify against all Nations, by the spirit of God who gave me life and security.
Cruelty had elude the dark places into the relm of light, fighting furiouly to dominate.
Iniquity had abound to the highest magniloquent boonty.
Aborminations has been characterized by license and trade mark.

apostle4 30.03.09 - 03:36pm
We live in a society where abormination and iniquity are no longer mark as error, soul-snare and grave evil; they have become proffession, advertise in billboards and showcases in every streets and lanes of planet earth.

The Holy God of all flesh is grieved by the aborminable deeds of men, whom He made in His image and likeness, and has purpose a day of doom, on all unrepented sinner.
For this reason He send His only begoten Son, to redeem those who will realise their error, repent, and behold the word of God with their whole heart, soul and strenght, from the bad debt of eternal condemnation.

Our Lord Jesus spoke of we, who believe and uphold His word, in the following tune:
''YE ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD. LET YOUR LIGHT SO SHINE BEFORE MEN, THAT THEY MAY SEF YOUR GOOD WORKS AND GLORIFY YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN.
MATTHEW 5:14-16''.
And it had been said of olds, by the holy prophet, in the following tune:
''BEHOLD, DARKNESS SHALL COVER THE EARTH, AND GROSS DARKNESS THE PEOPLE:
BUT THE LORD SHALL ARISE UPON THEE, AND HIS GLORY SHALL BE SEEN UPON THEE, ISAIAH 60:2''.

Beloved of God, if you believe as i do, we are the chossen people of God,
re-created in Christ Jesus for good work.

For this reason, i was inspired by the Holy Spirit, to sound a trumpet of Holy convocation, as in the days of Gideon, in the spirit of Christ.
To prepere 300 men across the world, who will recieve annoiting from above, by the power of God's word, to shine as great light and
win-over 120,000 souls for the kingdom of God in this generation.

The consecration period is 7 days, from 1st of may to 7th of may 2009.

All devotee are to abstain from food and water from 12 midnight to 6 pm daily, withing the period of conscration.

Devotee must abstain from s*x, and every form of ungodly acts, as contained in GALATIANS 5 :19-21.

Devotee may pray as often as he can during the days of consecration.

All Prayers and suplications should be related to an appeal, for God's empowerment to impact an everlasting remarkable glorious change in your nation, to the glory of His name, in Jesus name.

The annoiting of the Holy Spirit will began a visable mighty move on all devotee, from 7th may 2009.

If there be any woman who is able to consecrate herself in the prescribe manners above, she may as well join this mighty revival program, for in Christ, their is neither Jew nor Greek, Male or Female, Bond nor Free. We are all saints togerther in Christ, through the regeneration of the newself, which liveth by spirit of God.

More over, it does not matter who you are, or what will you do to impact a glorious change to your Nation, for David was nothing good, until God pic Him up from been a disdained shepherd boy to a global honorable monarch.
What matter is, be devoted, and the Great GOD will take you to places you never dream to be.

Belove, beware, this is not a program design of worldly gain which perishes, but it is inspired for us to lay-up incorruptible treasure in the blessed kingdom of God. Therefor, you will do well if you humble yourself to be use by God as instrument of glory.

If you fell this will be a blessing to you and your Nation, and want to one of the 300 GIDEON'S REVIVAL MOVEMENT, send your real name and Nationality to my inbox, or
vinkand@hotmail.Com.
for divine inquiring from God, if your parti tion is needed or not.

If you have a God fearing friend, you can as well invite him, who know if he is the sleeping gideon of your nation?

All devotee are to submit real names and Nationality to my prodigit mail box or
vinkand@hotmail.com,
befor 23 may 2008.

May God richly bless you and use you to bless your Nation, in Jesus name. *

* Tithingtime Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Tithingtime

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits