WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Tithingtime - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Tithingtime > Topics

Subject: DINNER WITH THE MOST MIGHTY!
Replies: 0 Views: 456

apostle4 27.02.09 - 08:49pm
Grace peace and joy of God to all nations and ages in Jesus name.

Beloved people of God, how will you cherish an offer of life-time intimate frendship with 3 top world most powerful and influencial figures like Barak Obama, Queen of England, and King of Saudi Arabia?

Everybody will desire such a splendid soul soaring relationship,
but 10% of a million is likely to attain it perchance -
-thus unveilling the global democratics deceptionate notions of human equipoise, breeding sentimental equanimity in the despairful mind of the populous passive victims of greed and selfseeking plague of our global society wreaked by spiritual decrement.

The goodnews is, God is just, who had freely invite global human race (without exception) to eternal relationship - mega much magnificience and favourable than the aforesaid, if indeed we're willing to obey His
voice - calling for the nourishment of our longing soul that can not be satisfy with any mortal pleasure or accomplishment.

Have you ever have a serious consideration on that magnificience free offer from God to you voicing-out every day from Revelation3:20 with the following sentimental tone:

BEHOLD, I STAND AT THE DOOR OF YOUR HEART KNOCKING, IF YOU HEAR MY VOICE AND OPEN THE DOOR OF YOUR HEART, I WILL COME IN TO YOU AND DINE WITH YOU.

What an unbelieveabe appeal by almighty immortal Holy supreme ruler to a fragile mortally profane servant!!

What mortal glory can we contrast with the magnificient glory of dinning with trinity God, and dwelling under His impervious fortress - who alone create and govern the 7 incompressive amazing heavens and the wonderful world we live?

Get closer to God by His word and experience + enjoy the super-mortal grace, peace, joy and accomplishment which our immortal soul craves.

May our soul be truely weaned by God's word, that the Almighty may find a resting place in us, and dwell amongst us in jesus name Amen. *

* Tithingtime Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Tithingtime

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search