WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Tithingtime - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Tithingtime > Topics

Subject: THE MYSTERY OF DEAD-ALIVE.
Replies: 0 Views: 530

apostle4 25.01.09 - 09:22pm
Blessed be the name of God and much thanks to His holy name for the priceless and precious deeds He accomplish in the redemption of our soul from the domain of death to the realm of live,
through the sacrificial death of His blessed beloved righteous Son, who owns eternal supreme authority.

Peace to the entire human race for who Jesus Christ died.

I'm delighted, been bless by Christ to be a blessing to the world, with the gospel of eternal peace and redemption.

I beg every1 to receive this gospel with an open mind, and alow it to sink deep, that it may bear fruits benefitial to your soul and to the glory of God.

Matthew8:22 indicate that there're dead among the living.

Who are these living-dead?

Is there any hope for the living-dead?

Let the dead bury their dead
as quoted by Christ-Matt8:22, expresses 2 kinds of deads. i.e physical and spiritual death.

Physical death is a state in which the entire organs of motions and life irrevocable cease to perform their functions.

Spiritual dead is a state whereby an individual conduct any of its affairs consciously contrary to God's unalterable rules of moral duties.

Any thoughts or acts that disobey God's instructions of moral duties is SIN.

Rom6:23 states the wages of SIN is death.

Whoever lives and however is consciously disobedient to God's moral rules of duties
i.e the law of the spirit of life in Christ is dead already though he is physically alive.
His own repugnance mark its own soul with eternal-death seal.

Self examination by God's rule of moral duties is a mandatory obligation for whoever is wise, and wish to fulfill its days of infinity in the blessed paradise of God.

Whoever is physically alive but spiritually dead, resulting from its persistence transgression of God's instructions of morality, has only one hope of revival, i,e total submission to the dogma of Jesus Christ.
If he or she receive the wholesome instructions of Jesus Christ, and act accuratelly to the will of God, he or she thereby
croses-over from death to life (John5:24); and all its previous transgression will not be remembered against him or her (Exe18:21-22), and he or she shall be justified, been admonished and reformed by the ministry of Jesus Christ, thus making him or her a pertaker of the unsearchable and unspeakable glory of God's kingdom.

Beloved, let no one be deceived by false hopes or emty doctrine wraped outwardly with godly garment, inwardly lacking the basis principles of righteousness, which is total submission to God's moral instructions.

Many are dead among the living;
many are rich yet are poor indeed;
many had eyes yet are blind indeed;
many are gorgeously clothed yet they are naked indeed.
Therefor, make sure you aren't one of them which are warned in Rev3:17-18.
But if indeed you are one of them, i beseech you by God's mercy, be transformed by total submission to God's instruction, that it may be well with your soul in the soon coming days of eternal doom and glory.

May God bless your spiritual understanding in Jesus name, amen.

* Tithingtime Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Tithingtime

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search