WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Tithingtime - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Tithingtime > Topics

Subject: FULFILLING CODES OF DIVINE LAW
Replies: 0 Views: 343

apostle4 21.01.09 - 07:02pm
Greatings to all nations of the world, whom Christ died for.
God grace, peace, and mercy be multiply to everyone in Jesus name, Amen.

Beloved, its my delight (useing this remarkable opportunity of the few days left for me in this prison death-row cell) to remind everyone of the divine imperative that guarranty our eternal soul-peace.
Therefor, i beseech everyone
to receive any message in this platform with sincerity, and become a partaker of its priceless healings and blessedness.

Wisdom undoubtedly proves herself as the prime element of secured peaceful, and blessed living of all ages- -temporary, and eternally.
But its not all what we call wisdom that are approved by God.
as its written in 1cor3:19-20...
The wisdom of this world is follishness with God.
The wisdom approved by God is the type which imbibes and depends on God's holy instructions.

One of the great deceptive notion of all ages, is the misapprehention of the essential qualities of wisdom.
Great fortunes, influence, and possessions, regardless of their sources and aftermath, are commonly use to denote the qualities of wisdom.
However great a fortune, or powerful an influence, or precious a possession may seems;
it will at the long run end up in eternal demnation, if its characteristics doesn't in anyhow consent to the divine imperatives of God's rules of moralities.

Beloved, lets examine ourself with the potential qualities of wisdom required by God;
least we ignorantly or somehow fall short of the eternal glory to be reveal at 2nd coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, for God's end time just judgement.
Lets not be deceived by spiritually-ill teachings of incompetent ministers of God's word, who portrays godliness as an image of worldly pleasure and curuptible wealth accumution.
Study the folowing prophetics scriptures to know what i mean by incompetent ministers... Zech11:15,
Matt7:21-23,and 2Tim3:1-5.

Beloved, we should examine ourselves with the fulfilling codes of God's divine instructions in Matthew chapters 5, 6, 7 and other bible scriptures of such value.
If we lack any of the fulfilling codes of the law as contain in the scripture refrence above,
we shouldn't tarry to imbibe that which is lacking, becouse life is promise to nobody tomorow.

Lastly, be admonished by the infalliable declearations of God in Rev21:8.
Keep yourself safe from the soon coming vengeance of God against all unrepented ungodliness, as described in Rev20:11-15, 2Thess1:6-9, and John5:28-29.
May God bless your understanding and keep you sanctify by the power of His word, Amen. *

* Tithingtime Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Tithingtime

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search