WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Tithingtime - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Tithingtime > Topics

Subject: REASON FOR THE SEASON (XMAS).
Replies: 0 Views: 373

apostle4 29.12.08 - 07:56pm
Blessed and glory be to God for His mercy, forgiveness and grace which was accomplished in mankind, through the sacrifies of Christ on calvery cross.
Beloved of God, it is widely spoken that Jesus Christ is the reason for Xmas.
'REASON' is best define as efficient cause of a phenomenon.
On a sincere plain, the occurence that allows God to grant His beloved holy Son for global sacrifies of righteous reconciliation was SIN.
SIN, seperate mankind from God.
mankind, born of the nature of ADAM (the natural father of man) is subject to sin, thereby, legally seperated from GOD.
Adam is the father of sin, and as many as they which were, and is born according to his likeness are confirmed sinner, becoure they posses the DNA type of Adam.
Jesus Christ was not born according to Adams nature, but born of the holy spirit. without sin, and needed no reconciliation with God, becouse He was, is, and has always be with God, even befor the foundation of the world through eternity.
But those (you and me) who were, and are of Adams DNA, needs to be reconciled to God.
The Child Jesus, was freely given to mankind befor the foundation of the world as a soul purifier, to purify, and lead whosoever believe in Him into God's eternal kingdom of glory;
But was made manifest 2000 years ago, according to God's appointed time.
Therefor, the redemption of our precious soul, (you and me) from eternal doom to eternal glory was, and is the reason for the birth of Christ Jesus.
You and me and the rest people of the world, are the essential reason to celebrate Xmas, if indeed we've accepted His will for the salvation of our soul, into our lives.
Beloved, Xmas celebration is of sterling spiritual potentiality, if only we had acknowledge the rules and regulations, governing the sphere of God's elect in Christ Jesus, i.e the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus - contained in
matt5:17-48,
gal5:22-26, and whatsoever.

If we appreciate what God did for us, and want to be faithful to Him, let us also give Him what He need of us. He did not delight in our money, gold, physical treasure or whatsoever. all He need is our wholesome submission to His holy instructions. give Him His desire if you hadn't, and become a registered citizen of the eternal sterling kingdom of grace, peace, and joy, to be revealed at the second revealation of Jesus Christ.

Beloved of God spreed this message to as many as you can, to the glory of God.
Be admonish by His world below:
whoever confess me befor
men, him i'll confess also
befor my Father in heaven.
But whoever deny me befor
men, him'll i also deny
befor my Father in
heaven...matt10:32-33.
may God bless your spiritaul understanding in Jesus name Amen.

* Tithingtime Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Tithingtime

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search