WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Tithingtime - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Tithingtime > Topics

Subject: great question.
Replies: 0 Views: 337

apostle4 22.10.08 - 02:52pm
Peace, joy, and liberty to D church of God, D body of christ in every places, to D glory of His eternal supreme majesty.
may God continue to strenghten our spirit, in every godly thought and actions, through His endless mercy and grace; that we may be confidence of beholding D glory of our Lord Jesus, in D day of His great visitation.
Beloved, i,(your felow servant of God, who is not fit by thouhgt or deeds to be called among D saint of God, But whom God, in His endless mercy and forebearence, favor with little knowledge of His will, when He called me out of D world, to declear His goodness, and great love toward mankind, and above all, to seal-up His instruction in D mind of D called, to D glory of His name.)
Am well pleased in christ to remind children of God, D glory of D end D world.
According to God's word, D day of account is close at hand, inwhich every one will be judge, according to D things done in D journey of womb to tomb.
Our Lord jesus spoke of spoke of it in D folowing mana:
But of D day and hour no one knows, not even D angels in heaven,
But my Father alone:
matthew 24:26.
Now, D big question is:
Since D day of end time judgement is a mystery to mankind,
if D supreme judge happen to execute judgement today,
what side of D judgement will U be, based on your present relationship with D will of God for mankind?
Remember D word of God, according to Matthew 5:20.
Beloved, i was not sent to judge, but to blow a trumpet of awareness.
Let each one examine itself, and be put right with God's word, that it might be well with its soul, on D great day of D begining of everlasting joy and sorow. *

* Tithingtime Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Tithingtime

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search