WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Tithingtime - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Tithingtime > Topics

Subject: Secrets of success and peace.
Replies: 0 Views: 361

apostle4 4.07.08 - 08:11am
Rational human ambition is successful and peaceful living in present age and age to come.
most people toil hard that they might be successful and peaceful in life, yet all they earn is insuficience,grieve and anguish;
some do not border themself 4 it, but they make great success far beyond those who strugle 4 it.
This occurrence is abyss mystery.
trying to figure-out D secret behind it with a philosophycal mindset, is aggravation of bewilders.
If U are expiriencing such occurrence in your life, i prophesy to U by D spirit of God - if U give your heart to D instructions of this message, U shall surely attain your life ambitions in D land of living to D glory of God.
King solomon, gifted by God with unlimited wisdom and exceeding great understanding, makes D folowing speech after he had by wisdom and understanding, experiment all things to uncover D secret behind these occurrence.
'D race is not to D swift,
Nor D battle to D stroge,
Nor bread to D wise,
Nor riches to men of understanding,
Nor favor to D skill;
But time and chance happen to them all,Eccles9:11.'
king solomon declears TIME and CHANCE as masters key to succesful and peaceful living.
CHANCE are ways by which things happen by themself, with or without human effort-been controlled and made manifest by invisable actions of God.
Now, D question is, what is our relationship with God whom alone is able to make things happon with or without our physical efforts.
B4 wrapping-up D nuclues of this goodnews,
Let's hear D word of Apostle Pual concening this occurrence.
'It is not of him who wills,
Nor of him who runs,
But of He who shows mercy, Rom9:16'.
Based on this, we need D mercy of God.
How can we attract God's mercy to ourself?
Thus says D Lord God,
'I, D Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting D iniquity of D fathers upon D children to D third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,
but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandment,Exo20:5-6'.
If we're under D seige of this occurrence, we need to examine ourselfs of this issue, werther we're truely in love with God, by keeping His commandment as it is written in Jn14:15.
Hear D folowing transformating word's of God with which U are able to gain victory over these occurrence.
(1)Joshua1:9.
(2)Isaiah48:17-19.
(3)John15:7.
Abide in God's word, and become succesful like D ocean, and peaceful like D rivers of water.
may God bless U and keep U sanctified in jesus name Amen. *

* Tithingtime Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Tithingtime

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search