WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Tithingtime - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Tithingtime > Topics

Subject: Life in trumpery heavon.
Replies: 0 Views: 387

apostle4 24.06.08 - 05:49pm
Rev3:17-19_Becus U say, i'm rich,hav become wealthy,and hav need of nothing-and do not know that U are wretched, miserable,poor,blind,and naked.
I councel U to buy from Me gold refined in D fire,that U may be rich,and white garmemts,that U may be clothed,tha D shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that U may see.
In our present generation, people strive to accumulate and secure earthly treasures rather than heavonly treasures-which we were taugh to lay hold of by our Lord,in Mt6:19-21.
In todays generation,people who accumulate matirial wealth valued 4 rarity are considered blessed, regardless of their souce of treasure, werther it is acceptable by God or not.
Ardent quest 4 matirial treasure is D driving force of todays generation, and it is D most devastating soul epidemics design by satan to pull most of our generation into eternal condemnation.
Most of our spiritual leaders
(pastors, bishops,e.t.c) are even at D part way of this deadly plague,becus of their infidelity to our supreme caller,thus fulfiling D prophetic word contained in Zech11:15-17.
D fear of God is almost at D verge of non-entity(globaly) in every commercial, govermental, and judicial sectors.
D vile traditions and philosophies of men are implemented,globaly by supreme legislature of any given state rather than D divine testimonies (Decalogue) of God. e.g, below are few of many abandoned laws of God, contained in D holy scripture, which had been replaced with vile philosophies of men.
Ex22:28, U shall not revile God non curse a rular of your people.
Ex22:19, whoever lies with animal shall surely be put to death.
Lev18:22, U shall not lie with a male as if with a woman, it is abormination to God.
Mt 5:32, whoever divorce his wife 4 any reason except s*xual immorality causes her to commit adultery, and whoever marries a woman who is divorce commit adultery.
Most people quotes that, we no longer live under law, they say, we live under grace.
But we must not forget D word of our Lord in Mt5:17, I do not come to distroy D law, but to fulfil it.
Most people are happy about D present systems with which D world is been operated, been blind to D foreknowledge of God, of D signs and wonders of D end of this age, they think D world is in progresive motions of becoming more like heavon in glory, not knowing that they are living in trumpery heavon, reserved 4 absolute distruction at D revelation of God's final righteous judgement.
I know this will sound blithering to those whose understanding had been darkend by D gods of this age, whose glory are D corruptible treasures of this world, which are reserved to be burned up at D revelation of our Lord,2Pt3:10.
I beseech every1 by D unfailing mencies of God, to flee from D l*st of D flesh, of D eyes, and D pride of life. according to
1Jn2:15-17, these things are not D will of God in our life, but it is D will satan design to lead mankind into eternal condemnation.
let us examine our life with D bible verses below and be set free from D ongoing soul killing epidemics, by D mencies of God, and D washing of our body and soul with D precious blood of Jesus christ, whom was slain 4 our sins.
1Tim6:10; James4:1-6; 2Pt3:10-14; 1Jn2:15-17; Lk12:15-21, and Mt6:25-34.
May God bless U beyond measure as U apply His word to your systems of life in Jesus name amen. *

* Tithingtime Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Tithingtime

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search