WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Tithingtime - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Tithingtime > Topics

Subject: Preach D word.
Replies: 1 Views: 412

apostle4 9.06.08 - 04:32pm
I charge U therefor befor God & D Lord Jesus christ who'll judge D living & D dead @ his appearing & His kingdom,
preach D word, be ready in season & out of season, convince, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering & teaching, 2Tim 4:1-2.
Brethren, if anyone among U wonder from D truth & someone turn him back,
let him know that he who turn a sinner from D error of his way will save a soul from death & cover a multitude of sin,James5:19-20.
Grace & peace of God & christ our saviour be with U.
May God bless & satisfy U with His eternal incorruptable treasuses, & illuminate your heart with D glory of his lamp,that U may regularly receive from Him divene revelation of His will in our daily life.
I beseech U by D mency of God. Study & abide in Gods word. Teach & encourage people D blessed & amazing word of God, that we may grow togerther in knowledge of holiness, & be fully prepared 4 D eternal glory to be revealed in next coming of christ.
Lets not forget that,
According to D supreme authority of Gods word, D heavons & earth were created, Gen 1:1-30.
By His word, D word that exist in Noah's days were perished by deluge becus of their wickedness, Gen 6,7,&8.
By His wosd, sodom & gomorrah become a byword, they were exterminated being ignited with irresistable corrode brimestone & fire becus of their uncontrolable vile act of sodomy, Gen 19.
By His word, king nebuchadnezzer (who rule D word 605-562B.C.) was driven from men & eat grass like oxen, his hair grew like eagle feathers & his nail like bird clew. He was thus transformed 4 7yrs until he realise that D most high God rules in D kingdom of men, Dan 4.
All historic & present day wonders are mere edge D supremacy of His word.
By It, D heavons & earth along with their fading pillars of treasure & glory shall surely shortly be extirepate;
D day of God judgement is coming & is even @ hand.
D heavon will pass away with great noise & D element will melt with fervent heat, both earth & all works that is in it'll be burned up, 2Pet3:10.
Then D great throne of His majesty will be seated from whose face D earth & heavon fled away;
then shall be D ressurection of D dead.
D dead & living'll stand B4 Him to be judged, each1 according to its work done in D flesh be good or evil. D good'll enter into His eternal peace,joy,& glory;
D evilone,s shall be distroy in unquenchable fire furnace.
D mystery & revelation of this great judgement is expressed in verses below.
Dan 12:1-3; Jn 5:28-29;
1Cort 15:12-28;1Thess4:14-18;
1Pet 4:1-3; 2Pet 3:1-13, &
Rev 20,21, & 22.
There're many things i need to testify (concerning D precious faith in which we stand) to D body christ.
But been a prisoner, condemned to death by men, (not God) I'm hinderd of much opportunities.
But i trust in God's dynamic supremacy, being begotten by Him in D body of christ,
He'll not forsake me in this valley of death.
Surely He pull me out very soon, that i may freely demonstrate D power of His word in D land of D living, to D glory of His name.
D message of God's kingdom is not of emty talks or fleshy mindblowing speach, It's of demonstrative power & authority 4 pulling down negative stronghold exhorting itself against D will of God,
And building strongholds effectual 4 D praise & glory of God.
My appeal to every1 out there is to acknowledge more than befor, D great love God cherished 4 us, in giving us His only Son to rescue us from our hereditory spiritual decrepit which arose from Adam & Eve unfaithfulness to God's supreme principle of morality. All have sinned & fall short God's glory. Rom3:23.
The wages of sin is death but D gift of God is eternal life, Rom6:23.
This is D word of life by which we stand & hope 4 D glory to be revealed on D last day.
If we beleive that Jesus christ is our saviour in our heart & confess it with our mounth,
D power of God will rest upon us & eternal life will be grafted into our spirit,
Rom10:10.
Having believe & set free from eternal condemnation, Jn 3:16;
Having receive D spirit of sonship, as of D father & creator of all thing Jn1:12, Rom8:14;
Having being born-again, not of blood non of D will of men, But of God Jn1:13,& Jn3:3-6;
Having become a new creature,created in christ Jesus 4 D glory & perfection of His good works 2Cor5:17-18
& Eph2:10.
Let us now be filled with joy of D Lord, awaiting 4 His coming unfailable visitation.
Let's thrive through love & sincere humility proclaming D goodnew of salvation to every1 aroud us,
Impressing the blessed word of God into their heart by every available means,
That we may all be firmly established, prepared 4 His coming.
Consider D good words of almighty God & apply understanding to it, & be conscious of this very fact,
The kingdom of God is at hand.
Remain blessed in D Lord & abide in sanctification till D day of our visitation in Jesus name Amen. *

talkmore 2.07.08 - 12:26pm
To preach the word of God is a commission that Jesus given 2 us (And he said 2 them Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature) mark 16:15 *

* Tithingtime Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Tithingtime

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search